How It Works:
Joyride is a micro-transportation & tour service that provides rides within the downtown & campus areas of Knoxville. The rides are $3 per person and we operate Mon-Sat from 8am-3am.
As a driver, you will be an independent contractor and you will receive a 50% commission on all revenue that you submit allowing YOU to be in control of how much you want to make.
The carts are 100% street legal, low-speed vehicles (not golf carts) and are easy to drive and safe for roads under 35 mph.
You pick your own shifts and schedule so it’s very flexible with your other job or school schedule.
In order to become a Joyride driver you must meet ALL of the following requirements:
– Minimum age of 21 years old.
– If you are 21 or 22 years old you must have a CLEAN driving record (MVR)***
***THIS MEANS NO TICKETS OR AT-FAULT ACCIDENTS
– A minimum of 3 years driving experience.
– Currently valid driver’s license with no restrictions.
– No felony criminal offenses within the past 7 years (includes DUI’s).
– Must have a working smart phone and service plan.
– Reliable transportation.
– Willing to submit a background test and/or drug test.
– Able to work at least 2 shifts per week.