Drive for Joyride
Read through this checklist on an outside view’s opinion of getting a Joyride.:
- The Shuttles: Joyride’s shuttles are those fancy golf carts you’ve seen driving all over the city. Yes, they can be open air in the summer time, but don’t worry about getting chilly – All carts are covered and heated during the colder months. They do NOT go on the highway, so don’t get any funny ideas Ferris Bueller style.
- The Drivers: Drivers don’t just get you from point A to point B, they are well-informed Nashvillians (native or otherwise) that can provide you with recommendations for maximizing your fun; They’re not your typical cab drivers, they can be reserved and they’re curators of the Nashville experience. But hey, if you live in Nashville and you have a game plan, they can still get you there without any advice.
- Tips ONLY: Joyride is 100% tipped based so the service the drivers provide are dependent on the experience.
- Point to Point – From on place to another, aka from the restaurant to the bar 🙂
- Tours – City Sightseeing Tours, Brewery Tours
- Games – Bar Golf Party (could it get any better?!)
- Events – Available for transportation to/from events located in the city, including concerts, special events, corporate events, employee transportation, and more!
- Areas of Service: Downtown Nashville, Midtown, The Gulch, SoBro, Germantown, 12South, West End, East Nashville, Hillsboro Village, 8th Avenue; Not sure what these areas include? Check their website HERE