Duration: 50 minutes
INFIELD Rides: Passengers must have proper credentials for infield. Rides are booked on the hour.
OUTFIELD Rides: Rides are booked on the half hour.
Private Rides Available | BYOB | Riders will be required to sign a waiver prior to riding.
Now booking for Talladega April 25th-28th & October 10th-13th!
More tracks will be added soon!
You will have the opportunity to experience a Speedway like never before. We are offering Pedal Party on the Pedal Pub rides at many different speedways. All rides are either Infield or Fanzone/Outfield. Rides last 50 minutes. You are welcome to BYOB. No alcohol is provided. We will provide cooler, cups, ice and a playlist!
If you are booking an INFIELD Pedal Party ride, you must have proper credentials for the infield. NO REFUNDS will be provided if you don’t have them. These rides run Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Rides start at 9:00AM and last ride starts at 11:00PM (except race day, last one is 6:00PM.)
If you are booking a FANZONE/OUTFIELD ride, these start at 9:30AM and last one starts at 6:30PM.
PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU ARE BOOKING AN INFIELD RIDE, THESE ARE BOOKED ON THE HOUR & THE OUTFIELD RIDES ARE BOOKED ON THE HALF HOUR!!
It is your responsibility to book the proper ride. If you book an INFIELD RIDE and don’t have the proper credentials, you will not be able to ride and no refunds.
Other booking information:
Private Group Pedal Party rides are available. There must be at least 6 people and a maximum of 15. Private rides can be booked for $300.00 per group.
Public Rides are not guaranteed until a minimum of 6 riders are booked for a specific time slot. If the minimum number is not met, you will have the option to move to a different time slot.
ALL RIDERS MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER. ANYONE CONSUMING ALCOHOL MUST BE 21+.
EACH RIDER WILL ALSO BE REQUIRED TO SIGN A WAIVER PRIOR TO RIDING.
Below is a list of the tracks that we will be providing point to point transportation.
Our services begin on Thursday prior to the race.
- Daytona International Speedway – Rolex 24
- Daytona International Speedway – Daytona 500
- ISM Raceway – Ticket Guardian 500
- Auto Club Speedway – Auto Club 400
- Texas Motor Speedway – O’Reilly Auto Parts 500
- Richmond Raceway – Toyota Owners 400
- Talladega Super Speedway – GEICO 500
- Dover International Speedway – Monster Energy / NASCAR Cup Series
- Chicagoland Speedway – NHRA Finals
- Pocono Raceway – Pocono 400
- Michigan International Speedway – Firekeepers Casino 400
- Sonoma Raceway – Toyota / Save Mart 350
- Chicagoland Speedway – Overton’s 400
- Daytona International Speedway – Coke Zero Sugar 400
- Pocono Raceway – Gander Outdoors 400
- Watkins Glen International – GoBowling at The Glen
- Michigan International Speedway – Consumers Energy 400
- Las Vegas Motor Speedway – South Point 400
- Richmond Raceway – Federated Auto Parts 400
- Dover International Raceway – Monster Energy Nascar Cup Series at Dover
- Talladega Super Speedway – 1000bulbs.com 500
- Texas Motor Speedway – AAA Texas 500
- ISM Raceway – Monster Energy Nascar Cup Series at ISM